Sunday, February 14, 2010

... circle the wagons

Payson -- Arizona 3A Runner-Up
I know it is not that big deal, but I've put 3 years into a program that was almost dead and this year we took 8 wrestlers to state. With those 8 wrestlers (about half a team), we placed 7 and took second in state. We were picked to take anywhere from 5th to 10th. It was a good tournament, and these few boys really gave it all. Big victory for me, and it felt good to see the fruits of 3 hard years of labor.

After church, Boston always runs out front in the grass. Poor guy, he loves grass and there just isn't much to go around in this town. When I tell him it is time to go home, he always runs under this tree and waits for me to come under there...it's a pain, but he's a 'cute guy.'


Happy Valentines Day!



Boston and his Buddy

Soggy diaper

While doing laundry, Boston and I ran to Home Depot and grabbed $2.04 worth of bargain wood and made car roads out of them. We painted them and he's still got them in his room...something about 'doing it yourself.'


Momma and Denver


Bath-time...Something is missing down there???


The three wonders of my world...



DO NOT DISTURB

Lippy

Bath #1 w/ Grandma



Grandma is awesome at reading books...except the Gunniwolf
'Hunker-cha, Hunker-cha, Hunker-cha'



Big Brother Boston and Baby Dembo






Taking a nap on Mommy's bed


Relaxing...

5 comments:

lesann said...

shut up! i didn't know you were expecting another! congrats! that is awesome and what an adorable name! great family joe!

Brynn said...

Corbyn and I just finished looking at your blog-Corbyn loved it! She kept laughing at boston and saying ahhh at Denver. She has a joke, "why is boston kissing us, I know because he is a pretty annoying guy-hahhahah" We loved teh pictures they are cute!

Unknown said...

You make us so happy! Thanks for keeping up with photos...I just don't know how you do it! We love you and miss you...lytm from 1720

Unknown said...

mom said that i had to use my account but Denver is so sos soso so so CUTE! man i miss her i will have to go up there as soon as school is over :)i love you all so much thanks for being so awesome!!:)
Love julia :)

Jaimie said...

Such cute kids! So fun. I love keeping up with you guys this way. Thanks for posting. :)